1. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using www.thebridgecode.com site which is in software outsourcing business.
2. The user must agree and accept all the “Terms and Conditions” before using www.thebridgecode.com web sites.
3. The Bridge Code – A software outsourcing company, reserves the right to modify “Terms and Conditions” at any time without informing the user.
4.This web site www.thebridgecode.com is owned and operated by The Bridge Code only. All content present on this site is the property of The Bridge Code including all the graphics, images, logos, software, trademarks, video, text, audio and animation used on this Site.
5. The Bridge Code name and logo is the trademark of The Bridge Code only. These trademarks & logo may not be used in any manner. You may not copy, reproduce, republished, use, adapt, modify and alter these contents of this website without the permission of The Bridge Code. You must not use any contact information and e-mail addresses which may be found on this web site to send any unsolicited commercial information.
6. The link of the third party web site address may found on this web sites, so we are not responsible for the contents of such sites or whole web site (third party) at all. The Third party web site is not under control of The Bridge Code at all. You at your own risk may access to such other sites via the links contained on this web site.
7. The Bridge Code shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any information from this Site.
For more details please contact us.