User eXperience (UX) means any aspect of a human interaction with a software system, including User Interface (UI), Design, Graphics, and Interaction, across all devices.
“Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” – Steve Jobs
In today’s competitive world, UI of a software, mobile app or a website is as important as its functionality. No matter how wonderful the features are, but if it is not user friendly, it won’t be successful. UI and UX Design increases user satisfaction as well as the conversions, and above all it ensures success of the software application.
With our team of UX Experts and our years of experience, we deliver the best UI and UX Design & Development Services utilizing all relevant principles and processes. We offer end to end UI / UX Design services including:
- Information architecture planning
- User Roadmap design (Interaction design)
- Wireframe designing
- Graphics (Visual design)
- Frontend development
- User testing
We offer an array of User Interface & User Experience Design & Development Services as below:
- Information Architecture Planning Information Architecture Planning is about logically organizing information of a system, such that it is user-friendly, intuitive, and consistent. Our UX designers team architects the system such that it enables the users to easily and quickly find what they are looking for.
- User Roadmap Design (Interaction Design)An interaction is a communication between a user and your systems through the interface. Our UX design experts are well-versed in identifying such interactions and creating a roadmap of the system that is consistent with the information architecture, data flow, users’ expectations and your business goals.
- Wireframe Designing Once the information architecture and roadmap design are ready, the next step is to visualize how the system, app or a website would look like. This can be achieved using a prototype or a blueprint which is known as Wireframes. Our UX designers are experienced in designing the wireframes which help to ensure that the right information is presented in the right way and at the right place.
- Graphics (Visual Design)Look-n-feel of a system is an equally important aspect, along with the well-organized information architect and roadmap design. Graphics emphasize on the aesthetics of a system which includes color and contrast, styles, fonts, images, navigation, animation, and many other design elements. In terms of websites, it is a critical element to attract as well as retain the visitors and increases conversion. Our UX designers create alluring graphics as per customers’ requirements and branding.
- User Testing Once the system is developed it is important to ensure it is accepted by the users and that it performs as intended. At The Bridge Code, User Testing is a prerequisite step before releasing a system, and we conduct it with different users, obtain feedback to understand their views and identify scope for improvements.
We have successfully designed UI / UX for projects across multiple domains like:
- Oil & Gas, Mining
- Energy & Utilities
- Shipping, Transportation & Logistics
- Travel & Hospitality
- Media & Entertainment